Frequently Asked Questions
Policy on disclosure of information by third parties
- On occasion ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. (“ProMetic”) forwards general information of interest and relating to its various fields of activities such as blood, blood safety, vCJD, and anemia, as well as the use of its proprietary products within the healthcare industry. This service is provided to our shareholders as a mean to inform them on the landscape in which ProMetic is evolving. From time to time, ProMetic will provide information to third parties as part of interviews or due diligence, with such information that can be incorporated in articles or research reports. As part of its policy, ProMetic does not post such articles or research reports as ProMetic cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability for the subsequent distribution of this information by third parties (see full disclosure on the Legal Disclaimer page http://www.prometic.com/en/legal-disclaimer.php).
Case in point, in the fall of 2008 Mr. Pierre Laurin was interviewed for a web-based article titled “Canadian Solutions for Global Ills” which was posted on the Canadian Business Journal (http://www.canadianbusinessjournal.ca/) on January 16, 2009.
When is ProMetic's year end?
- ProMetic's Year End is December 31, 2013.
When are ProMetic's 2013 earnings reporting dates?
- First Quarter Earnings – by or on May 15, 2013
- Second Quarter Earnings – by or on August 15, 2013
- Third Quarter Earnings – by or on November 15, 2013
- Year End / Annual Report – by or on March 30, 2014
When and where is ProMetic's Annual Meeting of Shareholders?
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 10:30 (EDT)
Auditorium of the Montreal Exchange
The Stock Exchange Tower
800 Square Victoria, 4th floor
Montreal, Quebec H4Z 1A9
How do I get copies of ProMetic’s financial documents?
- These may be downloaded from ProMetic’s web site at http://www.prometic.com/en/investors/financial-reports.php
How many shares are outstanding?
- Update available on the www.TSX.com website.
Does ProMetic issue dividends?
- Not as of yet.
Who is ProMetic’s transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company of Canada
1500 University Street, Suite 700
Montreal, Quebec H3A 3S8
Who are ProMetic’s auditors?
- Ernst & Young
800 René-Lévesque Blvd. W., Suite 1900
Montreal, Quebec H3B 1X9
- This information can be found by accessing the Partners page on the ProMetic web site http://www.prometic.com/en/prometic/partners.php